11.06.2009

A muse stamp delivery!

Lately I've been absolutely obsessed with A muse stamps! I love their simple style. After a really bad day, it was a nice surprise to get home to my 3rd A muse package in the last few weeks. If you're not familar with A muse - check out their website: http://www.amuseartstamps.com/. Their blog has lots of great cards.

So tonight before and after going out to a nice dinner, I whipped up this card with one of my new stamps. Tomorrow it will hopefully be delivered to a terrific lady who's currently in the hospital battling pneumonia. My thoughts have been with her and her family this week. The card has 2 layers of 3D for the flower cart to give it depth, but you really can't tell by the photo.


Glad it's finally the weekend. I'm looking forward to some downtime and a visit from a friend I haven't seen in a while, and perhaps another post or two...

Make it a really great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment